News about Gary!

Gaz on Web, Press, TV and other Media!

« Older   Newer »

1. martymark82

User deleted

Avete saputo qualcosa su di lui???........fatecelo sapere qui!... ;)

2. danycat

User deleted

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1601945.ece

3. danycat

User deleted

Ragazze ecco la nuova newsletter di Gaz!!!
    Dal mese prossimo prepariamoci per le promo e le partecipazioni in Tv... i Lads ripartono per l'Europa!!!

CITAZIONE
    Hi everyone

I'm writing this while flying back from France. We've had a 2 week holiday in the middle of our recording schedule so it was perfect time to fit in a break with the kids and get some sun. Dan had his 8th birthday in August. Thanks for all your messages and cards.

Where did those 8 years go ??

New Take That Album
    Although not looking forward to the weather back home I can't wait to finish the new record and get it out for you all to hear!!

We've been joined again by the fabulous John Shanks. So glad he's sharing his magic touch with us one more time.

I must say I've had the most fun making Take That's 5th album. After all these years it really feels, for the first time, like we're a real band ! Fantastic! And from next month the boys and I will be back out around Europe doing TV's and radios so look out for us.

San Remo Publishing
    In my effort to support and bring on new talent, last year I set up San Remo Publishing. I use this company to sign Songwriters and Artists who write their own songs. I can't tell you how rewarding getting involved in peoples careers has been. I'm so passionate about this as I have lived through many ups and downs in my time and take so much pleasure in steering my artists and songwriters in the right direction.

It's also been interesting how much they're teaching me in this process. I guess we're never finished learning? My best wishes go to Bryn Christopher who has his 1st album coming out next week.

Jo Whiley has been Bryns biggest supporter so far. He's also played every major festival this Summer and received rave reviews.

It's been amazing watching him grow into a timeless artist. Please check out his music, I promise you'll love it.

New Song for Peter Kay's New Show
    Look out for Peter Kay's new show on Channel 4 in October. Peter and I wrote a song for the programme that is off the hook. I got to spend 2 amazing days with him and I got to tell you he is a genius. I have total respect for the work he does and the endless details and dedication he applies to it. I've only know him for a couple of years now but feel I have a friend for life. Love him !
    Don't miss the show.

Britannia High
    We finished and mastered last week the Britannia high Album. It's been so much fun to make. The reason for that is that I've made it with a bunch of mates. All the top UK songwriters were part of the process. I'm so thankful to them all for sharing their talent with us. In the next newsletter I'll share with you the unique way we made this record.

On a personal note Dawn and me are pregnant again!
    And before you ask it was all planned. Funny everyone asks us if it was a mistake. I guess we've waited quite a long time now with Emily being 6 this year. Anyway we can't wait. It's due 3 days before my birthday!! It's also quite nice because Mark's new baby is due in December we're sharing stories already. Most of the young baby stuff I've forgotten now so he's being a good source of info.

..And Finally
    I'm back to my training tomorrow. I've eaten my way through the Summer and now in real need of some clean living. I have 6 months now before my big challenge in 09!!

More news on that to follow.

Gary

Edited by danycat - 28/8/2008, 07:56

4. illi79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 27/8/2008, 19:29)
    Dal mese prossimo prepariamoci per le promo e le partecipazioni in Tv... i Lads ripartorno per l'Europa!!!

CITAZIONE
    Hi everyone

I'm writing this while flying back from France. We've had a 2 week holiday in the middle of our recording schedule so it was perfect time to fit in a break with the kids and get some sun. Dan had his 8th birthday in August. Thanks for all your messages and cards.

New Take That Album
    Although not looking forward to the weather back home I can't wait to finish the new record and get it out for you all to hear!!

We've been joined again by the fabulous John Shanks. So glad he's sharing his magic touch with us one more time.

I must say I've had the most fun making Take That's 5th album. After all these years it really feels, for the first time, like we're a real band ! Fantastic! And from next month the boys and I will be back out around Europe doing TV's and radios so look out for us.

San Remo Publishing
    In my effort to support and bring on new talent, last year I set up San Remo Publishing. I use this company to sign Songwriters and Artists who write their own songs. I can't tell you how rewarding getting involved in peoples careers has been. I'm so passionate about this as I have lived through many ups and downs in my time and take so much pleasure in steering my artists and songwriters in the right direction.

It's also been interesting how much they're teaching me in this process. I guess we're never finished learning? My best wishes go to Bryn Christopher who has his 1st album coming out next week.

Jo Whiley has been Bryns biggest supporter so far. He's also played every major festival this Summer and received rave reviews.

It's been amazing watching him grow into a timeless artist. Please check out his music, I promise you'll love it.

Look out for Peter Kay's new show on Channel 4 in October. Peter and I wrote a song for the programme that is off the hook. I got to spend 2 amazing days with him and I got to tell you he is a genius. I have total respect for the work he does and the endless details and dedication he applies to it. I've only know him for a couple of years now but feel I have a friend for life. Love him !
    Don't miss the show.

Britannia High
    We finished and mastered last week the Britannia high Album. It's been so much fun to make. The reason for that is that I've made it with a bunch of mates. All the top UK songwriters were part of the process. I'm so thankful to them all for sharing their talent with us. In the next newsletter I'll share with you the unique way we made this record.

And before you ask it was all planned. Funny everyone asks us if it was a mistake. I guess we've waited quite a long time now with Emily being 6 this year. Anyway we can't wait. It's due 3 days before my birthday!! It's also quite nice because Mark's new baby is due in December we're sharing stories already. Most of the young baby stuff I've forgotten now so he's being a good source of info.

..And Finally
    I'm back to my training tomorrow. I've eaten my way through the Summer and now in real need of some clean living. I have 6 months now before my big challenge in 09!!

Gary

Oddio oddio oddio.........non ci posso credere...... :woot: :woot: :woot: :wub:
    Sto praticamente saltando..............dal messe prossimo......non si sono mai sentiti una band come ora......sapevo che non bisognava credere a JJ!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

5. danycat

User deleted

Ilaaaa il pessimismo di Jay.... dissolto dalle rassicuranti parole di Gaz!! Sembra davvero felice ed eccitato ... si sentono davvero come una band a tutti gli effetti adesso!!

Sono felicissima!!!!! Non ho parole ...sono al settimo cielo... non vedo l'ora di vederli!

6. illi79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 27/8/2008, 19:55)
    Ilaaaa il pessimismo di Jay.... dissolto dalle rassicuranti parole di Gaz!! Sembra davvero felice ed eccitato ... si sentono davvero come una band a tutti gli effetti adesso!!

Sono felicissima!!!!! Non ho parole ...sono al settimo cielo... non vedo l'ora di vederli!

Ho appena toccato il cielo con un dito...credo di essere ancora lassù!!!! :D Adoro ques'uomo!!!!

7. EleoMora

User deleted

Gary Santo subito!

8. lure1982

User deleted

questa è la più bella notizia... :o: :o: :o:
    GAZ TI AMOOOOOO!!!!

9. danycat

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 27/8/2008, 19:29)
    Dal mese prossimo prepariamoci per le promo e le partecipazioni in Tv... i Lads ripartono per l'Europa!!!

CITAZIONE
    Hi everyone

New Take That Album

San Remo Publishing

Don't miss the show.

Britannia High

..And Finally

Gary

Ecco la traduzione per chi ha problemi con l'inglese.... :D

CITAZIONE
    Ciao a tutti,

sto scrivendo mentre sto volando di ritorno dalla Francia. Abbiamo preso due settimane di vacanza nel mezzo delle nostre sessioni di registrazione ed è stato perfetto per fare una pausa per andare a prendere il sole con i bambini. Daniel ha festeggiato il suo ottavo compleanno ad Agosto. Grazie per tutti i messaggi e le cartoline.
    Dove sono finiti quegli otto anni?

Nuovo album dei TT

Sebbene non mi piaccia tornare al clima di casa non vedo l'ora di finire il nuovo album e permettere a tutti voi di ascoltarlo!
    Abbiamo collaborato ancora con il favoloso John Shanks. E' stato carino che abbia condiviso il suo tocco magico con noi ancora una volta.
    Devo dire che mi sono divertito nella realizzazione del 5° album dei TT.
    Dopo tutti questi anni ci sentiamo, per la prima volta, come una vera band! Fantastico! E dal prossimo mese io ed i ragazzi ritorneremo in giro per l'Europa nelle TV e nelle Radio.

San Remo Publishing

Nella mia impresa di scoprire e supportare nuovi talenti, lo scorso anno ho fondato la San Remo Publishing. Uso questa compagnia per ingaggiare cantautori e artisti che scrivono le loro canzoni. Posso dirvi come sia stato gratificante essere coinvolto nelle carriere delle persone. Mi sono così tanto appassionato a questo poiché ho vissuto così tanti alti e bassi nella mia vita e mi dà un grande soddisfazione guidare i miei artisti e cantautori nella giusta direzione.
    E’ stato anche interessante vedere come loro stanno insegnando a me in questo lavoro. Penso ..finiremo mai di imparare? I miei migliori auguri vanno a Bryn Christopher che farà uscire il suo primo album la prossima settimana.
    Jo Whiley ha avuto a lungo Bryns come grande supporter. Lui ha anche suonato a tutti i maggiori festival questa estate ed ha avuto recensioni piene di entusiasmo.

Nuove canzoni per il nuovo show di Peter Kay

Date un’occhiata al nuovo show di Peter Kay su Channel 4 ad Ottobre. Io e Peter abbiamo scritto una canzone per il programma che ora è sospeso. Ho trascorso due giorni incredibili con lui e devo dirvi che è un genio. Ho totale rispetto per il lavoro che fa e per la dedizione e la cura dei dettagli che applica. Lo conosco solo da un paio di anni ma sento che sarà un amico per la vita. Gli voglio bene! Non perdete lo show.

Britannia High
    Abbiamo finito la scorsa settimana l’album di Britannia High. E’ stato molto divertente realizzarlo. La ragione è che l’ho fatto con un gruppo di colleghi. Tutti i migliori cantautori dell’Inghilterra hanno preso parte al lavoro. Gli molto grato di aver condiviso con noi il loro talento. Nella prossima newsletter condividerò con voi la straordinaria maniera in cui abbiamo realizzato questo album.

Una nota personale Dawn ed io aspettiamo ancora un bambino!
    E prima che voi lo chiediate era tutto pianificato. Tutti scherzosamente ci hanno chiesto se fosse stato uno sbaglio. Credo che abbiamo aspettato abbastanza a lungo adesso Emily ha 6 anni. Ad ogni modo non vediamo l’ora. La nascita è prevista 3 giorni prima del mio compleanno! E’ anche molto carino il fatto che il nuovo bambino di Mark nascerà a Dicembre e stiamo condividendo già le nostre esperienze. Molto in materia di neonati adesso l’ho dimenticato, così lui si sta rivelando una buona fonte di informazioni.

Ed infine…
    Tornerò ad allenarmi domani. Mi sono perso per strada durante l’estate e adesso ho davvero bisogno di una vita sana. Ho 6 mesi adesso prima della mia grande sfida nel 2009!

Altre news su questo seguiranno.

Gary

Edited by danycat - 28/8/2008, 09:20

10. danycat

User deleted

TGCom ha beccato Gaz a Portofino!C'è una fotina....

E c'è anche un cenno nell'articolo....il nostro ciambellino che gioca con Daniel in barca....
    :P

https://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh204/d..._listatakes.jpg

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/gossip/artico...olo425400.shtml

11. martymark82

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 28/8/2008, 13:07)

E c'è anche un cenno nell'articolo....il nostro ciambellino che gioca con Daniel in barca....

Che meraviglia d'uomo!!! :wub: anche con un filo di pancettina.....tanto poi la perde.....c'hanno da fà dar prossimo mese...ghgjghggjgh :D

12. illi79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 28/8/2008, 13:07)

Ma povero tesoro.....il tgcom sempre esagerato....avessi io un fisico cosi accidenti :wub:

13. stefjay

User deleted

E che ancora ci stiamo a meravigliare per i commenti dei giornalisti italiani?!?!Su qualche cosa devono pur chiacchierare!!!

14. dadilu

User deleted

chi billo! non si sono mai sentiti una band come ora chi billu sono troppo contenta!!!!! a quelli del tgcom vorrei vedere loro a mare eh!!!!

15. lure1982

User deleted

adoro quella pancettina di gary... image ma ....che è...i giornalisti italiani sono tutti brad pitt?? :angry: :angry:

314 replies since 27/8/2008, 12:28   4299 views