News about Jay

Jason on Web, Press, TV and other Media!

« Older   Newer »

1. danycat

User deleted

Dichiarazioni di Jay durante la serata al Beverly Knight's Charity.... Dal Daily Star del 23 luglio 08.

CITAZIONE
    EXCLUSIVE: TAKE THAT ARE LOYAL TO THE END

TAKE That are experimenting on the follow-up to their humungous Beautiful World album but vow to remain loyal to their pop roots.

Talking for the first time about their studio antics, Jason Orange also hinted the live shows to accompany the record may be their last. (spero proprio non sia l'ultimo tour...)

I caught up with one quarter of my favourite manband at 35-year-old Beverley Knight’s charity do where he told me: “We are in the studio and it is going really well. (Siamo in studio adesso e sta andando molto bene).

“Of course it will be pop album – what else could we do? You do get some bands where their egos take over and they come back with a rockier sound but we know what we are good at and we are sticking to it.
    (Certo sarà un album pop- cos'altro avremmo potuto fare? Ci sono alcune band in cui l'ego prende il sopravvento e ritornano con un sound più rock ma noi sappiamo che andiamo bene così e siamo attaccati a questo).

“A couple of tracks are a bit experimental.
    (Un paio di tracce sono un po' sperimentali)

“If it carries on going as well as it is then we hope to get the album out for Christmas.”
    (Se tutto va bene speriamo di far uscire l'album per Natale)

The Beautiful World dates were the best pop shows I have ever seen, but Jason, 38, admitted it took the wind out of their sails.

“After the tour it was weird to go cold turkey but my body did appreciate the rest. I was knackered.

“I booked into a health farm and ended up staying for two months.  

“I think we have one more tour left in us.

“I sound old saying that but I can’t see us being like the Rolling Stones and being in Take That when I am 40 or 50 years old.”

I hope it will not be the last we see of the band, who came back stronger than ever and have inspired other acts like Boyzone and New Kids On The Block to reform.

Jason said the end-of-year births of Gary Barlow, 37, and 36-year-old Mark Owen’s children will not affect the group.
    He added: “Music comes first for those guys but don’t tell their wives that.
    (Jason ha detto che i bambini di Gary e Mark non incideranno sul gruppo. Ha aggiunto: "La musica viene prima per quei ragazzi ma non ditelo alle loro compagne").

“We are all taking a part in the song writing but it’s not one of my strengths. I’m not going to lie.” (Noi tutti stiamo prendendo parte nello scrivere canzoni ma non c'è uno dei miei cavalli di battaglia. Non voglio mentire).

I still love ya Jase.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/4498...yal-to-the-end/

2. stefjay

User deleted

E' un pò vecchio questo articolo, ma magari gli farebbe bene leggerlo!!
    http://www.style.it/cont/people-show/si-no...-jason-oran.asp

3. danycat

User deleted

Da Heat Magazine di questa settimana...

Jason spottato in un treno da Manchester a Londra mentre leggeva un libro sulla modernità e l'incarnazione.

Per "Embodiment" si intende più che altro una teoria filosofica che enfatizza il ruolo del corpo nel plasmare la mente.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embodiment qui è spiegato!

Oddio Jay .. .tu e la filosofia che mal di testa!!! :lol:

CITAZIONE
    Spotted

Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand flicking through the National Enquirer on a train from Manchester to London, while Jason Orange sat nearby reading a book about modernity and embodiment.

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/takethattv/php...pic.php?t=26136

4. illi79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 16/9/2008, 13:28)

Jason spottato in un treno da Manchester a Londra mentre leggeva un libro sulla modernità e l'incarnazione.

Per "Embodiment" si intende più che altro una teoria filosofica che enfatizza il ruolo del corpo nel plasmare la mente.

CITAZIONE
    Spotted

Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand flicking through the National Enquirer on a train from Manchester to London, while Jason Orange sat nearby reading a book about modernity and embodiment.

Ecco allora visto il ruolo del corpo nel plasmare la mente....JJ meglio se continui a ballare o ti perdiamo... :B):

5. valeowen

User deleted

CITAZIONE (danycat @ 16/9/2008, 13:28)

CITAZIONE
    Spotted

Ma.....Jay smettila di complicarti la vita :D ...pensa all'album nuovo, alle promozioni, al tour, a noi poverelle qui ad aspettare... :rolleyes:

6. lure1982

User deleted

ele devi tener presente anche questo treno!!!

7. EleoMora

User deleted

ho già preso il biglietto Lory :arf2.gif:

8. stefjay

User deleted

A JJ ma fattela 'na risata ogni tanto!!!
    Ele, la mattina si fa la metro, il pomeriggio le ferrovie

9. danycat

User deleted

Mi raccomando presidiate le stazioni!

10. lure1982

User deleted

CITAZIONE (stefjay @ 16/9/2008, 23:11)

basta che poi non ci inganna usando la bici! :unsure:

11. EleoMora

User deleted

CITAZIONE (lure1982 @ 18/9/2008, 17:11)

li sarei fregata...non ci so andare!...ma che me frega mi metto i roller e parto all'inseguimento!

12. lure1982

User deleted

CITAZIONE (EleoMora @ 18/9/2008, 21:15)

li sarei fregata...non ci so andare!...ma che me frega mi metto i roller e parto all'inseguimento!

già ti ci vedo Ele! :o:

13. EleoMora

User deleted

CITAZIONE (lure1982 @ 18/9/2008, 22:01)
    CITAZIONE (EleoMora @ 18/9/2008, 21:15)

già ti ci vedo Ele! :o:

si si lui per scappare si ribalta e io lo soccorro ghgh

14. stefjay

User deleted

Io lo scooter l'ho riparato....'ndo scappa!!!

15. danycat

User deleted

JJ sempre il solito marpione...

CITAZIONE
    Take That star admits to crush on Christine Bleakley

By Maureen Coleman
    Thursday, 30 October 2008

Take That hunk Jason Orange has revealed he fancies television presenter Christine Bleakley.

The sexy popstar says he has been tuning in every week to watch local lass Christine as she trips the light fantastic on Strictly Come Dancing.

And he’s backing the One Show presenter to win the competition.

“I love Christine, I think she’s gorgeous,” he said during an interview with the Belfast Telegraph in the Soho Hotel in London.

“I’ve been watching it every week since it started and I think she’s great. I really hope she wins. She’s lovely. Is she married?”

Christine has been dating businessman Mark Beirne for three years and he has been a regular visitor to the Strictly studio.

Jason — who was rumoured to have enjoyed a fling with Lulu while recording Relight My Fire —said: “I’d really like to meet her.”

And Jason wasn’t the only member of Take That taken with local girls.

Howard Donald said: “I’ve always wanted to fall in love with an Irish girl. I just love their accents.”

Take That are playing Croke Park, Dublin on June 13 next year as part of a UK and Irish tour.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertai...y-14020218.html

110 replies since 27/8/2008, 13:49   9042 views